jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Topic Help

1. 0
    SirDentposted 6 years ago

I am doing a hub on Harps and need help with topics. I can't find harps on the drop down menus. I started with Entertainment and I'm not sure where to go from there.

All help is greatly appreciated.

1. Healthy Living Is profile image75
      Healthy Living Isposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think harps are art and spiritual

2. akirchner profile image97
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

I've found it best to go ahead and title your hub and then when you come to the category selection you are correct - Entertainment, then music.  It all depends if you want to talk about the history of the harp - then I would select history of music as a subtopic - if not, then I would just quit there so your hub would be about the harp and whatever you wanted to say and it would reside in the Entertainment\music category.  If you want to try and take it deeper, then you go beyond that.  For instance if I was writing about latin singers, then I would go further down to World Music, etc. 

Sometimes I think the categories get us confused but if you land your hub within the 'realm' meaning entertainment and music, it will still be there.  The most important thing will be your key words in the title and in the article itself so it is not SO important where it is in the hierachy of the 'group'? I hope that helps - love the harp!  I am a used-to-be accordionist, still pianist, used to be clarinetist but love music.  Good luck!

3. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 6 years ago

Entertainment → Performing Arts → Guitars and String Instruments

1. 0
      SirDentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is what I used. I was already two thirds of the way. I may change it to something different later. Thanks for the help. It is appreciated greatly. smile