jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Clip Art

1. 6hotfingers3 profile image61
    6hotfingers3posted 6 years ago

What is the size clip art we can add to our hubs? I believe I
    read some place to use "gib " size clip art to paste onto the hubpage.   I've seen a lot of jpeg, wmf and png size clip art but  nothing for "gib" size clip art.  is there a site that has gib clip art? What is the recommended size clipart we can use especially for the Avatar?

Can anyone recommend a good site? There are tons of them and they all come with their conditions. I don't mind paying a few dollars if it comes to that.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wherever you read that, they were wrong.  You can post images in the photo capsules (nowhere else).  It will accept jpeg wmf and png and size is irrelevant.

I get most of my images from Flickr (HubPages qualifies as commercial use, so use the Advanced Search, click on "Creative Commons" and "for commercial use" at the bottom, and be sure to credit the photographer in your Hub).

6hotfingers3posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Marisa,

Thank you for your help. Thank you for advising me to give credit to the owner of the clip clip art. And all the great info in your reply.  I will check it all out.
        Thanks a million!

2. Edweirdo profile image94
    Edweirdoposted 6 years ago

You can also try OpenClipArt. org - all of their clip art is in the public domain, and there's a wide range of useful graphics...

6hotfingers3posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank You!!!!
      I will check them out.

6hotfingers3

working