jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What happens when you run out of channels with Google AdSense?

1. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

I says I only have 2 remaining ... I'm not proficient with Analytics, but I like to check my AdSense daily and I like being able to see what hubs are being clicked.  What happens when you run out?  Does it reset - or will I just be SOL?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Once you run out, you run out! 

You can see the same thing in Analytics - just click on "Content" in the left hand column and you'll see the options.

2. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

That's too bad.  I'll just have to learn Analytics now!  Thanks Marisa!

3. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I have over 300 hubs now and I have deactivated about a 100 of the channels.  So, I sometimes see more money in my total than the numbers add up to in the channels shown.  That is kind of fun.  I just deactiviate some older ones that I don't think are doing so well.  I think I have less than 5 available now and will have deactivate a batch again to make room for new ones.

4. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 6 years ago

A few people have contacted google support and gotten more channels for their account, but using google analytics is probably a better way to go on hubpages.

5. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Thank you Paul. Good to know. smile

6. brettb profile image70
    brettbposted 6 years ago

I'm almost out of channels as well, but I have to say that Analytics is the way forward.

I might remove all my URL channels and just set them up for new hubs while I try to assess whether I'm getting better at monetising them.

7. dutch84 profile image59
    dutch84posted 6 years ago

I have absolutely no idea what you all are talking about. lol
    I set up my Google Adsense account and stuff, but I'm not sure what you all mean by channels, etc. I will go back and look. I got a $100 check a little while ago, so I feel like I'm doing something right, but I guess I better bone up on my Adsense and Analytics game so I don't miss out on something...