jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Favorite Season? Why?

1. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite season? Why is it your favorite?

I love the fall, you have the colorful leaves turning orange and gold, and you have crisp cold thunderstorms (I love storms). Also, it's not too cold yet so you don't need a winter coat.

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am with you. Fall/Autumn. The color of the change of season and the "relief" from summer. lol Fall just seems to be a calming season. I enjoy hiking and camping more in the Fall than any other season.

1. Origin profile image60
        Originposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Also there are a lot less bugs in the Fall than in the Spring and Summer. At least where I live. Less mosquitoes too!

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
      Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with Origin. Fall or Autumn is also my favourite season. I refer to the changing of the colour of the leaves as the changing of the guard, as one by one the trees begin to change color and then shed their colourful changed leaves to appear like sentries standing guard or snipers, becoming as one with their environment to blend in in order to surprise.

2. 0
    Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago

It holds promise, kinda like a new beginning for so many things.
    Spring mornings are so awesome!

3. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

hockey season

4. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Summer - the hotter and sunnier the better!

5. NathanSyckel profile image59
    NathanSyckelposted 6 years ago

Summertime, when the livins easy!

6. Williamjordan profile image61
    Williamjordanposted 6 years ago

Fall it's can be real peaceful and calm. Life seems to slow down in the fall and the weather is perfect and the south west more like spring time in the east.