Statistics under my account

1. ramkkasturi profile image61
    ramkkasturiposted 6 years ago

The statistics table under  "my account" seems a bit confusing.It seems dynamic. I dont know if there is some clear explanation of the columns which I may not have seen, but it looks like it is moving intervals based. I assume therefore if I am seeing the table at 8am my time today, "one day" means 8am yesterday to 8am today today. The same I assume applies to all others except the last column. Some how what is reuced/tranferred  from one  column does  not show up in the next. That is ok, but it should accumulate in the last column.  This does not seem to  happen.It appears that some numbers are lost or weeded out?

It would be useful if the users can set their own start time and end time by hour, day, week and month to read the traffic flow. This can be addtional table or can replace the existing one.

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

They are dynamic, or more accurately, they are "rolling stats."  The numbers you see are NOT cumulative, but instead reflect the most recent calculations of the amount of time indicated.

They are meant to be just basic stats.  If you wish more data, or to be able to view specific times/dates, you will need to use Google's Analytics.