jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

hubscore constantly decreasing.

1. ineveryoneheart profile image51
    ineveryoneheartposted 6 years ago

My hub score is decreasing at constant rate. what to do increase it again. I have more visitors then before then why is it happening.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I think you had better cool off for awhile following hubbers constantly, sometimes many in one hour. That can negatively influence your hubscore.

Also, I see that you have posted at least two unapproved comments on hubs. That doesn't help either, so you would want to cool off a bit there too, and think a bit more carefully before posting comments on hubs.

3. myownworld profile image79
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

I just had a quick look at some of your hubs (4 of them actually) and noticed there isn't enough text in them (in fact, two had only pics). That could be one of the reasons for a low score....

btw. adorable avatar, but I'm afraid, your hubs need more written/ original txt! wink

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Those two picture hubs had scores of 58 and 59, respectively, I'm not sure that this is the problem.

4. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 6 years ago

I also checked out four hubs, and found no text.

I think if you want to make hubs like that you'll just have to learn to live with the lack of high HubScore.

Was this post... (Useful) (Funny) (Awesome) (Beautiful) (Brutally Honest)?

1. Glenn Raymond profile image61
      Glenn Raymondposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is very useful for me.  I have been wondering about the same thing.  So I guess I will just have to get busy with writing and not so much commenting.