Happy to be with HubPages after eHow closed its door

1. Glencap profile image59
    Glencapposted 6 years ago

It was a sad day when eHow decided to close its door to new writers, and did away with publishing new articles directly to its site. I enjoyed writing for the site, and my earnings were not too shabby either. Currently, my articles earn me about $120 per month, and I was aiming to produce more content. Unfortunately, that will not happen. So sad!

However, I'm really digging HubPages. I've only written 3 articles so far, but I have plans to write many more. I've already creates outlines for 7 new articles related to business. I just have to do research, and then begin writing them. The folks here seem to be pretty cool. I hope I'm able to fit in well here like I did at eHow.

Please feel free to give whatever advice you like. I'm open to any suggestions that will assure my success here on HubPages.

2. rebekahELLE profile image90
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

welcome to HP! you will find it a great place to write and there are many very smart hubbers here to learn from. you will find the learning center link at the bottom of each page which is also helpful.  the Need Help forum and Knowledge Exchange forum has some helpful threads.

the HP FAQ is also helpful. http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/4668

your hubs are looking great!

3. Glencap profile image59
    Glencapposted 6 years ago

Thank you for the warm welcome. I've been here for 13 days now, and so far it seems to be a pretty cool place to hang my coat.