jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Two hubpages account and one google adsense

1. eranahubs@hotmail profile image61
    eranahubs@hotmailposted 6 years ago

My younger sister also to be part of hubpages writing society but she want to share google adsense account with me. Is it allowed to share one google adsense account on two hubpages account.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's certainly possible for one person (with one Adsense account) to have two HubPages accounts.  So I can't see a problem, because Google doesn't know your sister isn't you.

As Darkside says, just make sure she understands about the risk of fraudulent clicks, because it would horrible if she stuffed up your Adsense account!

2. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 6 years ago

If she is well aware of the HubPages and Adsense Terms of Use, and she won't be inviting friends to come to her hubs and click on ads, and she's willing to publish quality content, then it should be alright.

3. eranahubs@hotmail profile image61
    eranahubs@hotmailposted 6 years ago

Ok !!

1. bryansonners profile image60
      bryansonnersposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I was just looking for info on the same thing. Glad I searched around!

4. 4x4 profile image78
    4x4posted 6 years ago

You've got great responses already.
    But to put mine in,...

Of course you can do that.

Now, here's the thing, IF that is YOUR account, and if for some reason there is a violation, then it is YOUR account that will be deleted or cancelled, yes something to think about.

Easy enough to make two accounts though. But sharing does have it's benefits don't get me wrong, you do have to weigh the options, for there are a lot that could be said about this, especially when the account starts to make some money.

1. Instrumentally profile image60
      Instrumentallyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Looks like he got banned.