jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Problem with ex worker posting defamatory information about business

1. grafx77 profile image61
    grafx77posted 6 years ago

I have a huge issue with an ex-employee of mine posting defamatory and untrue information about my company and name on Hubpages. This is not only wrong, but criminal as well.

I have flagged the URL on Hubpages a few times within the last several days, but have yet to see any response or action taken over this.

What am I to do next? I know for article directories like Ezine Articles and ArticleBase, they won't even post defamatory info onto their directory.

1. Norah Casey profile image77
      Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello,

Please Contact us to address this issue. Typically, we leave up complaints about businesses. If you would like to send us a DMCA notification for copywritten content, please see: http://hubpages.com/help/copyright_infringement

2. Norah Casey profile image77
    Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago

Additionally, flagging hubs is not the best method in addressing this type of issue. It is always best to email us if you do not receive a response to a complaint.

1. grafx77 profile image61
      grafx77posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Norah for the reply. I will use the contact us link above, even though I believe I submitted a contact letter some time ago...I will try again.

3. Misha profile image77
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Is your business a MLM, as one can conclude from your hubs?

working