jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

The New Color

1. fastfreta profile image82
    fastfretaposted 6 years ago

I don't know about you guys, but I'm loving the new Red color on the stats page (the announcement of the new contest).  Okay, so I'm  frivolous, but I love color.  Thanks guys for that, MORE, MORE!

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Nice to see you Fastfreta. How are you today?

It is a pretty cool banner and contest. Have you noticed all the other changes too. smile

3. fastfreta profile image82

Thanks Cagsil nice to be seen again.  I'm just fine now that I'm back on the "Pages." I've been on vacation and my Internet connection was limited.  I'm finally able to come back full time.  Oh yes I've noticed some changes, I've got a feeling that there's more that I haven't seen.  So I've got to catch up.

1. Veronica Allen profile image84
      Veronica Allenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's good to have you back fastfreta. I hope your vacay was a good one. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. smilesmilesmilesmilewink

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

cool smile big_smile wink tongue lol hmm smile big_smile cool

5. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Hi, FF and Ray!!

6. fastfreta profile image82

Hi habee, and Veronica.  Yes my vacation was wonderful.  I visited my mother in Atlanta.  I plan to go back later this summer and do some Georgia things, like Stone Mtn., Savannah, some of the Islands. etc.

As far as writing again, I'm dry for the moment.  I do have some money making hubs in mind.  So maybe I'll get to those soon.

working