jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Adsense Clicks Low

1. Reformation profile image60
    Reformationposted 6 years ago

Is anyone getting unusually low value for their clicks?  Clicks that used pay $1-2 is now only giving me 10-20 cents..

2. TheSituation profile image79
    TheSituationposted 6 years ago

It just really depends on what ads are being put up.  I am all over the place  sad

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I've actually seen a uptick in traffic lately and the clicks have increased as well. smile

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I'm with cagsil on this one, from what I have seen most click values are actually increasing.

How are you estimaing the value of your clicks?

For past performance you need to think about things such as

Popularity variation
    Seasonal variation
    Advertiser hardships

Your click earnings are based on teh advertisers spending.  Plus your hub may now be attracting lower value bids on your specific keywords.

If you are estimating your click earnings off of the Google Keywords tool then you are going to be severely disappointed.

5. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I'll never understand how it works! My traffic is UP, my clicks are DOWN and the value per click is way lower than what the OP is getting sad

6. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

I'm just grateful I'm getting some clicks - maybe write some more hubs so at least you get more clicks and therefore more income?

7. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

It would be nice to have 100 genuine clicks on a 0.05 ad, don't you think? big_smile lol

8. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I'm averaging between 30-50 clicks almost daily on a number of my hubs, but paid very low. I'm not griping, because of the recent steady increase it has been coming in.

This month alone, I have already had more clicks than last month and the revenue is 75% more than what I made last month.

I'm again setting my own record, so far, every month since I started in Oct. 2009. It's fantastic and I enjoy it. smile

9. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Adsense is a rollercoaster, for the first half of this month it looked like I was going to experience a fall in earnings for the second consecutive calender month. Then for the past 10 days they have been super days, and it looks like I will finish with my best month ever and my first over $500 for that particular affiliate.

I tend to find that AdSense is the most consistent though, at least out of the two I use - Amazon and Adsense. I don't seem to be able to crack the latter, one month it seems that I may be on the way up with Amazon, and the next month nothing will sell...