jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Hub reality series

1. dawnM profile image80
    dawnMposted 6 years ago

Thank-you so much to all of you who have been participating in the hub reality series your answers have been great!  I would love to have more people get in on the reality hub.  My name here at hub is dawnM and I would like to get to know more of you.  I have been posting questions daily for the next reality hub series.  One of the hubs I have written explains the concept.  The first one had great success; the topic was how many time a week do married couple has sex.

2. Faybe Bay profile image85
    Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago

I looked at the sex one, and it's nice how you get others to give their opinion. I don't know which one details the concept though. I wish I had known about this, it might have helped when I was unable to write or publish any hubs due to anxiety. So, which one explains the concept. The title will help others to join.

3. dawnM profile image80
    dawnMposted 6 years ago

Hi Faybe, if you go to my page I wrote down the information on a hub I wrote tilted hub reality series.  I post questions everyday in all subjects.  Under each question I will put that it is for the reality series.  I have published 6 others since and promoted at least 25 hubbers all together, directly giving them a link back to them.  So if someone liked their answer they can click onto their page and read about them. This is also great for new people to get themselves known as well.  I started out without many followers and now people who have been in the reality hubs continue to answer the questions regularly so it must be working for them as well.  I would love for you to be a part of it.
    thanks for answering my question!

1. Faybe Bay profile image85
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this