jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

RedGage.com

1. jdaviswrites profile image91
    jdaviswritesposted 7 years ago

I came across RedGage...another social bookmarking site that appears to be a simple and effective way to make money for your online content.

Does anyone use this site and would you recommend it?

1. sunforged profile image72
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your wave of recent questions really makes me wonder if you tried to search at all?

Redgage has been covered numerous times by hubbers who use it and here in the forums.

Ill help ..

http://hubpages.com/search/include:hubs+redgage

2. sunforged profile image72
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago
  3. sunforged profile image72

and how about all tags featuring redgage

http://hubpages.com/tag/redgage/hot

4. sunforged profile image72

Actually,a  good answer to your previous question about increasing your traffic would have been something along the lines of

"Do lots of research, use the search functions at your favorite sites and at search engines..pay close attention to HOW you find information and try to imitate how you expect your target traffic to find you!"

5. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Are you having fun Sunforged? lol

6. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

@the OP - yes redgage is worthy of spending a few minutes here and there. Simplicity itself really.

@sunforged - lol. Hindsight nagged you back to the post? wink

@cags - morning *bump*

7. jdaviswrites profile image91
    jdaviswritesposted 7 years ago

just spent almost my entire day trying to grasp various aspects of hubpages. redgage came up in my browsing. I did read up on it here on hubpages, and visit the site, but i wanted to hear from hubbers that use it/have used it, and see what they thought about it. thanks sunforged, much obliged..

working