jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

High Lighted Links into Hub Text & previous and next Title Highlight

1. G@D profile image61
    G@Dposted 9 years ago

Where can I find the instructions on how to link one of my hubs to another inside my text.  I have a number of hubs in a couple of topics.  Tired of wasting space repeating myself when I can just refere to another hub.  Can I get revenue, if I refer to a comercial .com?  Anybody!

1. profile image0
      TiffanyDowposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but in a text capsule?

All you would do is highlight the text you want to refer to your other lens and click the link icon at the top. Then type in your URL and save.
      tifff

2. G@D profile image61
    G@Dposted 9 years ago

Thanks Tiff,
        I'm halfway there now.  I got the other hub to light up in my text, but it has my full URL address and not just title.  I'll practice a while any Idea how to get the links capsule to have two horizonal titles to link and not the verticale.  Appreciate your time and interest.

1. premsingh profile image60
      premsinghposted 9 years ago in reply to this

In text you first write the title of your hub, then highlight the text, and click the add or edit link and paste your URL in link box.

3. SunSeven profile image64
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

Currently you can't do it with the 'link box'. But it should work in the text capsule. smile

Regards

4. G@D profile image61
    G@Dposted 9 years ago

Well I've learned two things during this forum. 
    1.  Firefox will not let me paste
    2.  Internet Explorer will not let me paste from FireFox.
    I did, however get a highlighted paste from Explorer to Explorer.  Still not satisfied with the full URL address in my text, but GREATLY appreciate the help.

SunSeven, can't get any highlights in my new text capsule.  I'll practice. Still can't figure out how to get thoses cute little arrows pointing in opposite directions.  Back to the drawing board.
                  Thank you!  You're great sharers!

5. SunSeven profile image64
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

1. You are wrong about firefox. You can do it. Only thing you have to do is make a minor tweak.
    2. You are doing well. We all learn something new all the time.
    3. Have fun learning them too! smile

Best Regards

6. G@D profile image61
    G@Dposted 9 years ago

Premsingh,
          I found the add links in my text capsule .... Yea!!!!!  Bless you all..... Back to hubbing ... sorry for the bother ... Thanks for the class.  Good teachers ... Slow student.   100 score hub to you all!

1. SunSeven profile image64
      SunSevenposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Al the best to you. smile

working