jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

AdSense Declined

1. 6hotfingers3 profile image61
    6hotfingers3posted 6 years ago

I applied for AdSense through Hubpages but was still denied a code access to Google. Is it the six month waiting rule or is it something else I need to handle? I am about two weeks new with Hubpages. I enjoy it but would also like to set myself up for income as it is earned by me.

About two years ago I had a website built for me. I informed them I had a Google account from a prior attempt on my own. I believe they indicated on the new site that there was no prior Google account  under my name. That is probably how I lost my Google access. Can you help me regain my Google access through Hubpages?

1. Techtree profile image59
      Techtreeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

All the given advices failed in my case.
      I applied for Google Adsense from another API site like hubpages.com but i got rejected. I received e-mail from google saying "UNACCEPTABLE CONTENT". Though i was habitual to getting these types of e-mails because its twenty fifth time i am receiving the rejection mail from google. I was disappointed.
      But according to my habit, i submitted my application again to them with the same content and in after two hours, i got the e-mail subjected"Welcome to Google Adsense" for that i was waiting for a long time.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

The FAQ has all the info, including a step-by-step guide,

If Google declines you, they send out an email saying why.  Unless you fix what is wrong, or don't meet their sign-up conditions properly, you're not going to get an account.

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Relache has given you good advice on this.

Mind you with 6 hot fingers.... I guess you can easily demonstrate your disappointment yourself to google hmm

4. CaribeM profile image85
    CaribeMposted 6 years ago

After two weeks that I joined HPs I applied for an Adsense account. At that time I had  four hubs published and one unpublished. They denied my application because the site was "under construction". I waited until I completed 10 published hubs and didn't have any other one unpublished. I re-applied and, in a few hours, they approved the account. I was surprised because how fast they approved it and of course, very happy to get the account.

I advice you to have all your unpublished hubs finished before try to re-apply and that all your published ones have an individual score over 65. That may help.  Good luck!!!