jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

2 More Hubs and I will have completed the 30 Day Hub Challenge

1. liljen23 profile image74
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

I am so excited about completing my 30 day Hub Challenge. I have been writing on so many topics but I think my hubs will be written mostly on blogging and writing. I feel that I am good at that and I am also writing on other sites to get backlinks to my hubs. Yesterday I had wrote one article on InfoBarrel and I backlinked it to one of my articles on here. My hubscore had jumped from 71 to 79 overnight!! So I am going to write more articles on other sites to link them to hubs. I think that using backlinks for traffic to your hubs is a great way to increase your hubscore on articles and your individual hubscore. I feel it is best to write articles in the same category to get traffic as well. I had read on an article from Paul and he suggested that is the best way to get traffic..

Here's the article on it, read it and learn. It is helping me out big time..

http://hubpages.com/hub/Reasons-to-Writ … ngle-Topic

1. GmaGoldie profile image85
      GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats!  Excellent work!  Oh, the backlink magic!

2. 0
      eternaltreasuresposted 6 years ago in reply to this

congrats!, keep up the good work of writing and make it a habit to write helpful articles....cheers.

2. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

Congrats liljen! smile I wish you much success.

3. jdaviswrites profile image92
    jdaviswritesposted 6 years ago

Congrats! That is a big accomplishment. I have another 2 weeks to go, but confident I'll be posting a similar message like this when the time comes... Cheers to you.

Backlinking is the way to go eh? Any suggestions on other article writing sites other than infobarrel?

4. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Congrats - follow through is a limited commodity

5. liljen23 profile image74
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone, I will be submitting at least 2 more hubs today. Again thanks for the congrats..

1. liljen23 profile image74
      liljen23posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have completed my hub challenge.. check out the hubs I have completed in 30 days and I am glad I took this challenge I want to write another 30-50 more good hubs so I can start making money like Misha. Misha is a great inspiration isn't he??

6. Derek D profile image61
    Derek Dposted 6 years ago

Backlinking can be one of the most profitable activities for a marketer. Although it can be very time consuming unless you farm the work out.