jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Amazon Capsules

1. 6hotfingers3 profile image61
    6hotfingers3posted 6 years ago

I placed two sets of Amazon books on my hub. A total of 6 books in all. I wanted to place the two Amazon capsules side by side but could not do it. Can this be done or will there have to be one long line of six items from Amazon? Where can I find instructions if there are any?

2. KCC Big Country profile image82
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

It can be done.  Use the arrow keys to move them up and over.  You'll have to play around with it, but you can do it.

3. chinweike profile image49
    chinweikeposted 6 years ago

Click on the arrow pointing to the right of one of the capsules and then move the other capsule up for them to align.

4. Cheri Schultz profile image69
    Cheri Schultzposted 6 years ago

I place both capsules in a separte row but underneath one another.  Then double click on one of the capsules and it downsizes it in half.  When you preview it they are right next to each other.  Hope this helps.

5. brettb profile image70
    brettbposted 6 years ago

Now that's solved, can I ask how people have done on Amazon this month? After a slow start in February when I signed up I've sold 8 items this month, including something that costs $65!

Do you only get the better commission if you sell the set number of items each month? If so I think I'll write more hubs about small items.

And is there a way of telling where they bought from? It's quite difficult to work out which of my hubs are performing on Amazon as not many people are buying exactly the same items that I have on my capsules, plus I have a few hubs about similar items.

1. gramarye profile image60
      gramaryeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey, congratulations, I've only sold 2 things in 4 months!

1. brettb profile image70
        brettbposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The bottom line was flattered this month by someone going on a major shopping spree! I sold 1 item I promoted, 4 related items and a DVD box set!

6. divacratus profile image76
    divacratusposted 6 years ago

I made around 7 sales this month. I am still new to the whole thing, trying to learn as much as possible. Hopefully I will get more sales in the future. Congrats on your sales!