jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Suggestion - This Forum Page Itself

1. Kind Regards profile image76
    Kind Regardsposted 6 years ago

This page is titled, "Report a Problem or Suggest a New Feature."

I suggest adding a compliments, kudos, good job, credit or some other wording indicating something we like.  For when it's not a problem and it's not a new feature, but it's "everything is awesome" sort of sentiment to let HubPages know we're appreciative.  I suck at wording right now, but you get the idea.

Like, Give a Compliment, Report a Problem or Suggest a New Feature."  Something like that.

Kind Regards

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You could make a case to have that as a separate thing, but NOT as part of "Report a Problem".  It doesn't make sense.

"Report a Problem..." is for people to report difficulties they're having - whether as a result of a fault, or because the site doesn't have a feature they'd like.  HubPages staff can monitor it and take action, without being distracted by other matters. 

It only makes their life more difficult to clutter it up with irrelevancies, whether complimentary or not.

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

If you want to show the HubPages Staff members that you support HubPages and love being here, then you can mostly do that on the forums.

You want to pay compliments to them, then seek out who they are, fan or follow them, and label your fan mail You're cool!

I mean, everything else can be done in the forums. Whenever someone opens a thread to the praise of HubPages Staff, we all come running, because we love HubPages, just as much as the next person.

That is why you will find so many thread dedicated to LOVE of HubPages. If you search around, you'll ALSO find that hubbers do interviews with other hubbers and some write hubs about hubbers as tribute, plus some hubbers do reviews on hubbers.

I personally, dedicated a 2 Hub set for Valentine's Day, earlier this year. If you want to learn more- visit the Topic section of Spreading HubLOVE under HubPages.

Just my thoughts on it. smile

1. Kind Regards profile image76
      Kind Regardsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nice thoughts, but I'd still like to see the Title changed.

1. darkside profile image83
        darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You strike me as a person who enjoys clutter.

1. relache profile image87
          relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you want to thank Admin, why not just email them directly?  There's actually a better chance they'll read it that way.