jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

payment for writing

1. Segun Tewogbola profile image80
    Segun Tewogbolaposted 7 years ago

I am very new on this site, however, I found satisfactions in writings and this is very fulfilling to me. On joining the hubpagers I understand you might get paid for your writings. Please explain to me in the simplest form how this works?

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You should get into the habit of reading a sites FAQ and Terms of Use.

Scroll down to "Making Money on HubPages".

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

You can join any of the affiliate programs: Adsense, Amazon, Kontera, and so on.

With Adsense, you get 60% of the page impressions, and get paid when someone clicks on one of the ads that will automatically be served on your hubs. You also get paid a bit per one thousand page impressions on some pages through Adsense, but that is very little.

With Amazon, you get paid when someone purchases a product that you have referred to by inserting Amazon capsules into your hubs, or by creating Amazon affiliate links inside your hubs.

http://hubpages.com/faq/

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

1. abidareacode profile image52
      abidareacodeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"With Adsense, you get 60% of the page impressions, and get paid when someone clicks on one of the ads that will automatically be served on your hubs."

What does this 60% of page impression means? Then only we get paid from adsense?

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Adsense automatically keeps serving ads to your hubs. Each time someone visits your hubs, new page impressions are generated, and the ads are served. 60 percent of the time, these impressions and ads will be yours.

If someone clicks on an ad while the page impressions and ads are yours, you will get paid by Adsense. If someone clicks during the 40 percent of the time when the page impressions belong to HubPages, you will not get paid.

working