jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Stage Fright Hub: am I doing well?

1. Danteh profile image60
    Dantehposted 6 years ago

Hi guys! I'm new to HubPages but I've really liked this idea of writing about things you like/know a lot about. Nice site big_smile

So I've made my first hub, but I'd like some constructive criticism

http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-5-tips-to-o … age-Fright

Did you like it? English is not my main language (I'm from Spain) but I've tried to do it the best I can.

Oh, and a question: Do hubs eventually get traffic, or is it just luck, keep writing, etc?

Thanks wink

1. Ben Evans profile image74
      Ben Evansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HP.  That was a very informative article.  Thankyou it will be nice to see more.

2. frogdropping profile image82
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Danteh first of all - welcome to HubPages big_smile

Your first hub is a great effort, you've done a good job of keeping it interesting. There's more you can do/should do, depending on your writing perspective but as it is, nicely done and congratz on publishing hub #1

Now I'd take the time to read up on how to's, what, where, when and so forth, acquaint yourself with at least the basics.

Read Mark Knowles, Darkside, Ryan Kett, Sunforged, Misha, Nelle Hoxie. Look at their styles, read some of their helpful and informative hubs - you honestly won't go far wrong.

Oh yes and bloody well done re english being a second language wink

3. Ohma profile image82
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HP! your hub is done very well you should do just fine here!

4. Daniel Carter profile image89
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HP. Great hub! As you get to know people in the forums, you'll collect some followers and increase readership. Looking forward to more great hubs and comments!

5. ns1209 profile image34
    ns1209posted 6 years ago

Hi I read your hub and it was a good first attempt!  Your english is pretty good too!

6. purpleangel47 profile image60
    purpleangel47posted 6 years ago

I left you a comment and I'll reiterate. Very informative hub. And your English read fine to me. smile Welcome!