jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Affiliate marketing

1. profile image60
    Cyndi1553posted 6 years ago

Do you have to pay for all affiliate links you engage in?  In other words, before you hook up with Kontera, etc. do you have to pay?  Do you pay when someone clicks on one of your links inside your hubpage?  New, and lost before I can get started.

Thanks for your help!

2. sunforged profile image62
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

No,( if fit was a longer word..I would make it more dramatic)

so instead i will repeat it 1000 x

no,No nO , Nono,No nO , Nono,No nO , Novno,No nO , Novno,No nO , Nono,No nO , Novvno,No nO , Nono,No nO , Novvvno,No nO , Nono,No nO , Nono,No nO , Novvvvvvvno,No nO , Novno,No nO , Nono,No nO , Nono,No nO , Nono,No nO , Nono,No nO , Nono,No nO , Nono,No nO , Nono,No nO , Nono,No nO , Novno,No nO , Novvno,No nO , Novno,No nO , Novvvno,No nO , Nono,No nO , Nono,No nO , Nono,No nO , Novvvvno,No nO , Nov (pretend like i continued) thanks!

1. CASE1WORKER profile image85
      CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

it was a closed question with two possible alternatives "yes" or "no" luckily there was just the one appropriate answer-

3. mythbuster profile image84
    mythbusterposted 6 years ago

Wow, glad there was no drama in that answer!

smile

4. ss sneh profile image61
    ss snehposted 6 years ago

Hi!   No. You don't have to pay anything. Instead you get paid when a visitor clicks on these ads.

What you should do is to provide quality content on your hubs.

And bring traffic to your hubs by creating back links externally by writing articles and submitting them to article directories and web 2.0 sites...

And creating traffic internally by involving in hub activities like asking questions in the forum, answering others questions, reading and writing comments about other hubs that you like...

And More importantly, never hesitate to ask others when you feel you need more info about a topic that you have limited knowledge...     -- Thanks

5. sunforged profile image62
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

i got my point across right - no confusion , question full answered/

my ctrl v is getting itchy

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A savage yet accurate way to advise. mmmm Maybe a new way to teach? I like it!  Let's try it now. .... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO smile

I reckon we are a team! lol

working