I don't know if I did it right.

1. Pamela Kinnaird W profile image88
    Pamela Kinnaird Wposted 6 years ago

Last night I burned a feed? Put it through a feedburner.  Tonight I copied and pasted my url into a rss feed directory and those two I did are waiting for approval.  But when I copied and pasted them, I did it from the url of two separate hubs.  Is that how I was supposed to do it?  I did see two articles in the last week where it said to add latest? or rsslatest and a question mark -- different options like that.  I couldn't find the articles in my bookmarks tonight. (It's late.)  Will it work the way I did it?

1. waynet profile image50
      waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you mean when you was on your profile page and then clicked the orange feed button and then copied and pasted that url? that's fine, it's not fine though if you put a standard url link in from any hubpage....

1. Pamela Kinnaird W profile image88
        Pamela Kinnaird Wposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ok.  That means I did it incorrectly. Darn.  Thank you. So I'm going to go to my profile page, click the orange feed button and then copy and paste that url into the feed directory's box.  Got it.  But then what?  I guess the feed directory gets all my hubs that way?  Or maybe I'm supposed to click it to what I want first, like latest or best and then do what you said.  I'll try that (tomorrow.)  Thanks.

working