jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How does it feel to give the big Red Ex?

1. donotfear profile image92
    donotfearposted 6 years ago

Ever feel like deleting?
    What does the 'red ex' mean to you?
    Tell the world what it means to give somebody the big 'red ex'.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6d/Symbol_speedy_delete_vote.svg/180px-Symbol_speedy_delete_vote.svg.png

Just in a blocking way.

1. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sometimes it feels fantastic! smile

1. donotfear profile image92
        donotfearposted 6 years ago in reply to this

OOOOOOhhhhh, yes.

My daughter used this phrase once & it stuck with me. She was in a relationship with a guy who acted, to say the least, tacky. I called her next day and asked her if he was still in the picture. She stated, "I told him he gets the 'red ex!".  I thought it was a heck of a way to put it.

1. susanlang profile image59
          susanlangposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes.. someone I know and love just had to do that recently. Infact, they used the "block email" setting to stop the nut case from sending continued unwanted harassing and slanderous emails. yes... i was told that block sender email option works great!  smile wink  Thanks Annette, good forum topic!  Hugs.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey donotfear,

Interesting topic. smile

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6d/Symbol_speedy_delete_vote.svg/180px-Symbol_speedy_delete_vote.svg.png

And, YES! There some things that could have a X applied to them. But, the "icon"/"symbol", is meant as bad or wrong. In some cases, dangerous or hazardous(usually accompanied by skull and crossbones). lol

I have no personal preference in the color. The "X" doesn't actually need to be "red", depending on the situation. wink

3. 68
    logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago

Don't baboons already have those? smile

1. susanlang profile image59
      susanlangposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes.. logic, they do! And abusive and cruel baboons have the skull and cross bones tatoo covering the entire top of their hand, you see, when those baboons hurt, hit, choke, use, play mind games and lie to their female victims, they want to make sure their female victims know the baboon believes in being "bad" and " living dangerous" when the baboon hurts their female counterpart! smile

working