jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Whoo hoo- just posted our business for sale!

1. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

I hope it sells quickly, my husband and I need a break!
    (and then I'll have more time to write which is what I want to do in my "next" career anyway!
    Out of the rat race and into something less stressful..........

2. Bob Ewing profile image63
    Bob Ewingposted 8 years ago

all the best.

1. Dorsi profile image91
      Dorsiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks- we are very tired- it's been 14 years- and it's time for a change!

3. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Good luck for a quick sale at the right price - I think having an real-world buisness would be a huge tie - thats why  I want an online one so  i can work anywhere !

1. Dorsi profile image91

It has been tough- we've been through alot of personal issues, health and death of my parents a few years ago, which was really tough. Being in business for yourself can be really really draining and we need a break badly- we are so worn out.

4. Inspirepub profile image87
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Congratulations - may it go smoothly and for the price you want (plus 10%)

5. Bonnie Ramsey profile image87
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

Best of luck to you on the sale and new career! Sometimes a new start is refreshing and necessary if what you are doing has become too stressful. I hope you sell it quickly and things go smoothly on your new start!

1. Dorsi profile image91

oh my gosh this is SO STRESSFUL, we had someone come and look at the business today and I felt like I was in an inquisition!
      I can't wait till this is over- we are just salvaging what we can and getting the heck out- my husband is ill and it's so stressful having this business hanging over our heads-
      I am going to take a big big vacation somewhere when this is all over- maybe all the way to Monterey...lol!!!

6. Just_Rodney profile image44
    Just_Rodneyposted 8 years ago

All the best for a hassle free sale.