jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Help please

1. lucieanne profile image80
    lucieanneposted 6 years ago

Hi again. Firstly, thanks to everyone who has helped me get started on here and offering so much advice. Right. I'm a dummy!! I'm trying to connect my facebook page to my hub page and I dont know how to do it. Can someone tell me please?
    While I'm here I might as well ask. I gather that once your hubs are out that's not where you get the revenue? I joined adsense and amazon, but I gather I need to do more for the pennies to start rolling in. I'm in the process of writing another hub (just doing a bit of research to get my facts right)
    so is it just a case of keep writing hubs? Do I need to be on twitter and redgage and other blogging sites as well? It's so confusing. Sorry to be a pain.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Lucieanne,

(a) at the bottom of your profile, you'll find a "link this page" link. Once you click on it, cut and paste the link it gives you, into FaceBook page, by adding a link on your wall.

(b) if you want to use twitter and redgage that is completely up to you. I use both presently.

(c) quantity versus quality is not important. With that said- more quality hubs will bring more revenue.

(d) read a hub on writing by Shadebreath - He wrote about being honest with your content, so you can build a relationship with your reader/viewer.

(e) when you publish a new hub, at the bottom of the hub where the rating up/down buttons are, there is also a "Share" link and when you click on that, it will show you other websites you can share the hub. If you are not member of the associated locations, then you could join them first before sharing the hub.

Hope that helped. wink big_smile

1. katiem2 profile image59
      katiem2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your a Prince Cagsil  smile

Welcome Lucieanne smile

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Okay, if you say so Katie. smile wink