Which is more relevant Page views, unique individual visits or .....?

1. ramkkasturi profile image61
    ramkkasturiposted 6 years ago

We see a lot of numbers each has its own meaning.  Unfortunately, hub page statistics gives you the basic stats, but we need more to know what is going on. Google analytics is wonderful that way, but may be also too much for simple hub writers. Hub pages shows what happened every 24 hour, 7 day, 1 month and ever, each column, I understand is independent of the other.It is also rolling so the period keeps changing.
    Google gives minimum segment of one day, fixed, but gives other important stats as well. Page views is total but the unique visitors are important to know how the page views are spread over  independent visitors (not 100%).Bounce is also useful to know how people skip the content.So we need to look at these three and more as well 
    I want to know your opinions and experiences and the importance you place on them. How much digging you actually do? Please

2. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

So far my Google Analytics has no data so I can't respond to that portion of your question.

I look at the overall picture to see where I'm getting the most traffic from and why (much easier with the new Keywords feature on HP)