jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Rejected by Demand Studios.

1. HubCrafter profile image80
    HubCrafterposted 6 years ago

Should I try again?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I got turned down also.

Is there another way to reapply. They say not to apply more than once.

2. chigoiyke profile image60
    chigoiykeposted 6 years ago

yeah you gotta restrategize and try again.I think demand studios has very strict enrolment rules. After they refused me once, ve moved on and thankfully better.

3. akirchner profile image96
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

I was already on ehow and I was rejected as well once Demand Studios took over and know some other folks who had their work pulled. They told me not to submit again until I had 'more experience' so not sure what that exactly equates out to be.  I will probably just because but maybe in a year will revisit it or see where I am and move on.

1. HubCrafter profile image80
      HubCrafterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"Due to the increased interest in freelancing positions at Demand Studios, the approval process has become quite competitive, and we have had to turn down many high-quality applicants."

This was the reason they gave.

1. Lisa HW profile image82
        Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It looks to me as if they just have way too many applicants right now.  They're offering things to writers that a lot of other places don't, so it looks like their attempt to attract interest in writing for them worked.   hmm

4. Shil1978 profile image88
    Shil1978posted 6 years ago

If you really want to get in there, you can get yourself registered with a different email address and try again with a different article (preferably informational - 'how to' kind of would be best. I had a friend who got rejected 2 or 3 times, before she tried this and got approved.

You'd like to know though that your articles on there go through editors and are liable to get rejected. You may be asked to rewrite articles too. It might be difficult to get used to having someone reject your work, even if you disagree with the reasons for it!!

5. suziecat7 profile image81
    suziecat7posted 6 years ago

I just got turned down too even though Ehow said I was automatically accepted. Oh well.

6. oscillationatend profile image61
    oscillationatendposted 6 years ago

Hey, don't give up. Did Hitler give up? No! He hid in a bunker then escaped to South America.

Did the guy who built the Titanic give up? Of course not! He got on a life boat and headed back to england as soon as his butt got grilled by the senate committee!

I say, keep trying!