jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Advice needed

1. wesleycox profile image79
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

I have a twelve part story that documents my last deployment. It is a tale of tragedy, loss, and of renewed love.

To tell this story I am thinking of posting on the first of each month the following month of the month I previously published.  For instance, June 1st I plan on publishing January's tale, on July 1st I would publish February's.

The question is because this is going to take a year to tell should I create a type of capstone hub now and add the links as I publish or should I publish all of them and then build the capstone hub.  Not a real capstone but more like a summary and one location to access them all, kind of like a landing page.

All suggestion are appreciated as long as they are constructive.  Thanks

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Wesley,

I do not know if these links will help, but it might. I realize the Capstone Hub could be helpful.

I have a Capstone Hub- A Poetry Directory of my Poems. My poems were written first.

http://hubpages.com/hub/tableofcontents  by Darkside
    http://hubpages.com/hub/capstone  by Darkside

Good luck with your project. smile

3. wesleycox profile image79

Thanks cagsil, I read those awhile ago.  This won't really be a capstone hub just a landing page more likely.  What I am gathering is that you think I should publish the pieces first then the "capstone".

This is good and in line with what I think.  Thank you.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey Wesley,

I have no preference as to how to go about it. I just wanted to let you know that I had published all my hubs before I actually decided to publish a capstone for them.

It wasn't meant to be in line with your thinking, it just happen to work out that way.

You can do whatever you feel more comfortable with and that's all really. wink big_smile

4. wesleycox profile image79

It's done.

working