jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Right aligned boxes background suggestion

1. LarasMama profile image60
    LarasMamaposted 6 years ago

When we right align boxes (such as text boxes or amazon capsules) we have the choice to make their background blue or grey. I was wondering if we could have some more colours added - such as pale green, peach and pale yellow. Since we can't add colour anywhere else but pictures, it would be nice to have some different choices just for that extra something to make a comment or product stand out.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Nice idea.

3. thisisoli profile image56
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Could be good, the current colours are fine for me, but for others, especially those who have more artistic hub content, I am sure it would be appreciated!

4. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Don't forget that this is a shared site. You want people to go from one page to another and not have a jarring experience. I think the the way it is, is fine.

If you want more individuality, your own site is the way to go. I've been working in lime and pink with a touch of wine red all day.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree, but I do think they could include a couple more choices - just for the highlight color - without upsetting the apple cart.

1. LarasMama profile image60
        LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's why I suggested peach, and pale green and yellow. As long as they are pastel colours (no bright citrus or fluro colours), they can just add a touch of colour that will draw the readers eye without going over the top.

2. Lisa HW profile image83
        Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm another one who'd vote for a couple of choices other than "objectionable blue" and "drab gray".   A little cream-color or a hint of light sage shouldn't be too jarring.   smile

5. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Yeah, but I'm the one who might go crazy!

6. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I think that's a good idea. Keep it simple, but add just a tad of color.

7. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I agree it would be nice.

working