jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Photoes not clear in my hubs

1. abidareacode profile image51
    abidareacodeposted 6 years ago

In my third hub about Wayanad I uploaded some photoes and it is found that they appear blurred.The photoes are very clear in their usaul look.Why it occurs so?Due to this I deleted the photoes from that hub.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Very low resolution pictures can appear blurry if they are enlarged too much.  You might check to make sure that's not happening.

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

There is no reason to delete the pics unless they are stolen or breach copyright hmm

If they are simply blurred after you loaded them in edit mode... merely refresh the page and they will come back into focus. smile

1. abidareacode profile image51
      abidareacodeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

All the photoes were taken myself.Seeig them in that mode I felt sorry and deleted.Next time I will try as you told.Thanks.

1. 07Angel01 profile image86
        07Angel01posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, FIRST of all if the picture you found is quite small, you are not going to make it any bigger;if your photo is alligned right, left: quarter width is going to look the same.  If you found an image you like, and it is really big, that's okay.  Just copy & paste the picture into your hub (It will automatically make it the largest size it can with out bad resolution (picutre quality).

I hope I was of help to you! smile

working