jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Hubpages has a lot of good people willing to help other writers...

1. jamesbrownbete profile image61
    jamesbrownbeteposted 6 years ago

Hubpages has already a lot of expert writers producing quality hubs every day. And I am happy to say that most of them are good people, very humble, and are willing to help middle writers.

2. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 6 years ago

You've got that right, Jimmy-boy smile

jamesbrownbeteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

big_smile I never expect I could have supporters. Thanks timorous!

3. jondav profile image65
    jondavposted 6 years ago

i aggree, that was the first ting i noticed here too.

what about sending them some gift. smile

4. TerryGl profile image59
    TerryGlposted 6 years ago

I know there are other forums such as digital point, black hat world and warrior forum where the members provide a lot of information, usually at a price but mostly for free.

Hubpage members do actually write good informative hubs that if bundled into an e-book could sell for quite some money.

That is the beauty of Hubpages, great information and there are some real gems in here. That makes a good Hubber, here to help and nothing is a worry.

You are absolutely right terry! Great information here are flowing without limit from the greatest writers...

2. thisisoli profile image56
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I used to go on both DP and Warrior forums quite a lot, however with an influx of ridiculously cheap writers and a whole load of people giving out information who simply didn't know what they were talking about, I ended up signing in less and less.

working