jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

AdSense help

1. OnTheRoadAgain profile image60
    OnTheRoadAgainposted 9 years ago

I feel like a giant dope because I know this is a very basic question...and yet I can't figure it out myself.  How do I edit my hub to include the AdSense script?  The editor pops up as text only--if I past the script, it pastes as text (including the script word for word in my hub - duh).  Is there another mode?

Thanks in advance,
    Jennifer

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Site software does this for you. All you need is to paste your Adsense affiliate number into appropriate place under "mt account" tab...

3. OnTheRoadAgain profile image60
    OnTheRoadAgainposted 9 years ago

Thanks.  I did that, but then today I received an email from Google AdSense (excerpts below) that had me wondering.

Hello,

Recently, you were approved for a Google AdSense account. We've noticed the AdSense code has not been implemented into your web pages, and we'd like to offer our help.

You can get started quickly by logging in at http://www.google.com/7thday_ads using the email address and password you submitted with your application. Follow the instructions on the 'AdSense Setup' tab in your account to copy and paste the AdSense code into your site. You can begin showing Google ads or an AdSense for search box in just a few minutes.

If you're having any trouble, visit the link below that best describes the issue you're experiencing.

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

I just went to check one of your hubs, and everything works as it supposed to work. Your adsense id is ca-pub-7185162331397745, right? It shows up on the ads on your hub, so you don't need to do anything else.

1. OnTheRoadAgain profile image60
      OnTheRoadAgainposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Misha!

working