jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Posting Replies In The Forums

1. Eric Calderwood profile image83
    Eric Calderwoodposted 6 years ago

I'm new to the forums and am having a noob problem.  When I post a reply to the main thread post I keep ending up in the sub-thread beneath the main thread.  Many times my post doesn't relate to that sub-thread.

I've noticed that others who post after me are aligned back to the left as a response to the main thread.

I have looked several times, but cannot find a way to post a reply that aligns to the far left under the main thread.  Is there some trick or basic reply procedure that I have no knowledge about?

What is your method for replying to forum threads?

1. Rafini profile image81
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

To post this reply I clicked on 'reply' under your post.  To post a reply that would align left, I would have had to click on the 'post a reply' button down in the lower right corner. (on longer threads you would have to scroll down to find it at the bottom of the page)

2. Arthur Fontes profile image90
    Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago

I find it much easier to read the forums in chronological vs threaded.  You can change it at the upper right above the forum.  I think you have threaded right now.

3. pisean282311 profile image59
    pisean282311posted 6 years ago

every reply u make has this tag click on right hand side of ur forum post..on clicking to this tag, which post u reply becomes visible..

4. Eric Calderwood profile image83
    Eric Calderwoodposted 6 years ago

Thank you all for the great advice!