jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Constructive Critisism wanted.

1. dcladesigns profile image78
    dcladesignsposted 7 years ago

I have just published a hub and would like to get a little feedback on it. What you like, what you think I should include or revise etc.

I think I have come a long way since I started and I just want to ask around to see if others think so.

Sometime, I will be going back through and reviewing the past bubs I have published and will be trying to make them much better and user friendly.

Here is the guide: http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Build-Yo … lers-Bench

1. Anesidora profile image81
      Anesidoraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have nothing to say really, furniture building hubs are far from my forte, but it looked good. Your instructions seem clear, and the drawings are nicely done.

I think it's a good looking, useful hub.

2. Pcunix profile image88
      Pcunixposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I just find it a little confusing to see great instructions like this combined with a warning that you can't use the drawings without permission.

Do you actually mean that you don't want anyone copying your drawings or instructions or using them commercially  but are ok with someone building this for themselves?

But yes, nice job.

2. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

I think it looks pretty good too.  Only suggestion I'd make is maybe have a photograph of a finished one at the top so people know what they have to look forward to for their efforts. 

Keep up the good work.

3. dcladesigns profile image78

A photo is a really good idea! I'll try to take one if my bench is ever cleaned off. Thanks for the comments you two!

1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It seems clear and easy to follow.  For people not in the knw, you might want to say what a jewelers bench is for and why it is designed that way?

4. dcladesigns profile image78

Thanks psycheskinner, thats a really good idea too. I'll see if I can add that in on my spare time.

5. dcladesigns profile image78

What I mean about the drawings was that if a person wants to use my images, I would like them to ask me first. I just don't want my drawings ending up on another page and having someone claiming them as their own.

6. dcladesigns profile image78

I made the message a little clearer. Thanks for bringing it up as there may be many people that wonder about it.

working