jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Question for the HubPros

1. romper20 profile image86
    romper20posted 6 years ago

I have been at this almost a month, not too much progress so far but I feel I'm on the right track. I'm wondering if my profile page is descriptive enough or what to do to make it better.

Thanks so much 4 your time,

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It looks excessively and obviously promotional, and tells me nothing about you.  Take a look at my profile and Misha's, and notice how we include links to our websites but still manage to say something about ourselves.

And what on earth is phycology?

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I guess I shouldn't be answering this question, because of the simple fact that I do not consider myself a professional hubber or a HubPro.

However, with that said, I would say that no your profile does not qualify as descriptive. There are a bunch of links and very little written about yourself, so as to be unique in nature.

But, then again, like I said- not a pro. lol

3. Ladybird33 profile image71
    Ladybird33posted 6 years ago

Hi romper20, I think it's good, I would only suggest to add a closing paragraph about yourself but that's just me (I like to have a beginning, middle and end) but I am certainly no expert.

4. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

No pro here either but I would suggest taking a look around and viewing other profiles to see if there's anything you like that you can apply to your own. smile btw Welcome to HubPages.