jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What're your aspirations?

1. EpicNoob profile image79
    EpicNoobposted 6 years ago

Don't be shy, they can be as farfetched as you like (for example, learning Japanese in order to one day open an English antique shop in Tokyo).

As for me (in a nutshell), I'm saving up to buy a garage and consequently a car that I intend on modifying for professional drifting... Upon completion I'll practice no end until I'm up to the standard of the British Drift Championships in order to compete in the top competitions. Only then will I be content. smile

But for now, I'm a 17 year old dreamer trying to scrape together an Adsense cheque.

Share your hopes & dreams!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I think you have to be 18 before you can legally get paid by AdSense.

1. EpicNoob profile image79
      EpicNoobposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's my birthday on the 8th of June, shh!

Besides, I've made a few pennies... I'll be 20 before I get to the threshold.

3. Peppergum01 profile image60
    Peppergum01posted 6 years ago

I think my aspirations are to become a parrot trainer and help make new computer and video games. I love both things!

4. Sheila Wilson profile image86
    Sheila Wilsonposted 6 years ago

To publish a book of poetry by the end of the year and exhibit my artwork outside my hometown within the next 5 years. So far, all the art shows I have participated in and both my solo shows have been in my hometown.

5. 0
    philip carey 61posted 6 years ago

To meet myself once again and say "yes".

1. lxxy profile image59
      lxxyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just bouncing through!

And as new aged hokey it sounds, I'd sum it up with a line from a lyric:

"Change the world, encourage life, make enough to survive."

1. mythbuster profile image85
        mythbusterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

In exactly THAT order, lxxy?

that's SOME whomp with the ball in the vid... OUCH

My aspirations are to get out to some public speaking engagements this summer and to make it home safely afterward without getting smucked for challenging "the establishment" lol