jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Sorry for hi-jacking!

1. Rafini profile image86
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

I don't know what's come over me lately! hmm  I mean, I enjoy the interaction and the brain exercises...but, WOW have I gone at it lately!  I felt bad last night for things I said and now, today, I'm hi-jacking a thread? 

I think its time I change the 'passionate' avatar. hmm lol  If I get banned I want it to be because I'm defending myself - not because I'm on the warpath!! 

Enjoy yourselves, okay?  I promise to behave myself. smile

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

A frequent poster should be allowed to have a few missteps, don't worry too much.

Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol  not exactly missteps...more like hypercritical and shooting off at the mouth in debates.  I'm not accustomed to that at all. lol

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You seem to have a lot on your mind. Working on a novel or something?

yes.....but I'm not very disciplined at it....

1. luvpassion profile image60
        luvpassionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I find your comments intelligent.

(blushing...)  why thank you, that's very kind of you smile  But my comments can only be equated with what they are in reply to.

I really enjoy intelligent conversation - something I haven't been able to find in the real world hmm

4. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Rafini, if it matters, I find you to be quite interesting. wink

Thanks Cagsil, same goes to you. smile

(btw - I think you started it tongue)   jk  big_smile

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Anything is possible. lol

5. profile image0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

I thought you were a man, then I thought you were a woman. Now I just don't know. LOL Anway, what did you do here last night? Intelligent conversation is most difficult what with the butt sniffers around. big_smile

lol  woman all the way!

What did I do?  OMG!!  It's been over the past week!  Personally I'd say I'm finding fault in all the right places, but honestly I have to admit I've been hypercritical.  Maybe my happy hormones are readjusting themselves?  lol  Because, seriously, I'm feeling quite like my old self again and I'm just not used to it! 

I'm having an interesting thought pattern regarding my recovery from depression...like...I've had to pass through every single development stage I've gone through during my entire lifetime.  Right now I'd say I'm somewhere in my late teens - because a few months ago I felt like I was 13-14.  Its weird!!

working