jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Adult Content

1. 60
    lilmisssunshine23posted 6 years ago

I have some ideas for hubs in the BDSM niche and I'd like to know more about HP policy. I saw one BDSM hub that had no advertising at all and another that used amazon modules.

1. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why not write your adult articles on adult websites? Just an idea.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

The terms of use clearly spell out what is and is not allowed,

In short, anything that violates Google's AdSense TOS policy is also a violation of the terms here.

3. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

Use inuendo and subtlety.  It's actually more fun to be naughty that way anyway.  The people who would be most offended don't get it, which is hilarious.  (U should see the Christian comments I have approving some of my sarcastic stuff, it's just so fun I can hardly contain myself when I see people taking it literally.  Just kills me smile.)  So, yeah, you can hit it, just coin a new term up front for the offensive stuff and use tags for what  you mean.

4. brettb profile image70
    brettbposted 6 years ago

I'd say stay well away! Someone will complain and you'll get banned from here or google or both. I wrote a massage hub, and Google didn't even like that.

Squidpages likes adult content, but you don't get paid for it.

5. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I would put it somewhere else, Adult content does not go well with hubpages.

6. Anamika S profile image70
    Anamika Sposted 6 years ago

I wrote a Hub on Why a Vibrator is a better choice than a Man and another one on rape prevention both of which were categorized as adult.

Personally, I do not like seeing adult content on HubPages. I think they are better elsewhere.

7. theirishobserver. profile image58
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

Wow, I would have thought anything educational was ok smile