jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Google Adsense Question

1. samboiam profile image60
    samboiamposted 7 years ago

I have not checked my Google Adsense account in quite some time. Mainly because I know I am not doing what is required to be successful on Hubpages. There is a slew of reasons for this. But the main two are:

1. I do not understand SEO and keywords and blah, blah, blah. The whole thing makes my pea brain hurt.

2. I do not promote my hubs. Call it a lack of motivation or time I am not sure which it is but the final result is the same.

Out of curiosity and boredom I checked my Google Adsense account a few minutes ago and discovered yesterday I had 62 page impressions which yielded 1 click that paid $2.25. By far this is the most I have ever made on one click. Heck it is the most I have ever made in one day.

HERE IS MY QUESTION:

Is there any way I can find which hub the clicked ad was on? If I knew which hub generated the click then maybe I could focus on writing similar hubs.

1. mrpopo profile image88
      mrpopoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree with number 1 and 2 smile

2. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Not in retrospect, but if you sign up for Google Analytics and link this to your AdSense account you will be able to ascertain this information in the future.

samboiamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am linked to Google Analytics, how do I find out the info?

1. TheSituation profile image68
        TheSituationposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sign into your adsense account and right next to the  the drop down menu where you select the date range you want to look at you will see a link for "Go to your Google Analytics Account "   

Click on that and it will give you more information than you could ever want.  Also, check out this hub, it helped me a ton to stay focused when I first started.

http://hubpages.com/hub/New-Hubber-Chec … ub-or-Blog

2. profile image0
        ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Click on a hubpage (via analytics) to analyse, then just click AdSense on the left or something. I'm not sure exactly, but keep an eye out for AdSense on the left of your screen and it will list your hubs by level of income. Set the date for the day in question, and it should tell you which hub has earnt you that decent click.

samboiamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I found the hub. It was the Insightful Quotes hub I published 3 months ago. Thanks for the help.

3. raisingme profile image90
    raisingmeposted 7 years ago

I just love it when another hubber asks a question I cannot even formulate.  I benefited from this question and the answers - Thank You All!

working