jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

your typical hub routine?

1. pisean282311 profile image59
    pisean282311posted 6 years ago

what is ur typical hub routine?

for me once i login , first thing is look for is comments..then i look for any new fan mail/fans ...then i enter forum and once m done with it , i go for writing new hub...

1. Dobson profile image82
      Dobsonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I ususally do the same. I am way to tied to the visits though. It makes my mood go up and down. I expect to continually see the visits increase and that is foolish. As it is to expect new followers every day.

2. jondav profile image66
    jondavposted 6 years ago

I login, look at stats, notice my Karma thing is still in single figures,wonder wtf it means anyway and then forget what i was going to write about.

3. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

1. Check email first, for comments or fanmail.
    2. Open New Hubs By Favorite Authors email
    3. Login to HubPages
    4. Moderate any comments or fanmail
    5. Check profiles of unknown hubbers (who left comments or fanmail, or I see in forums) - read a hub if interesting
    6. Read interesting hubs from Fave Authors email - leave comments (I like leaving comments smile)
    7. Check on previous comments
    8. Check out forums - begin process again from #5
    9. Hub Hopping - and begin process again from #5?   Create backlinks?  Check out my other sites?  Work on my book a little bit?

What do you mean it's 3 pm??  Didn't I want to write a hub today??  Maybe tomorrow....big_smile

1. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

4. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 6 years ago

Depends on the day..if I'm just lurking around I start off going through backlogged e-mailed Hubs, then invariably end up hopping around people I keep seeing...then check for comments on my accounts, reply, read another hub or two to those who have written...

Else..look around the forums and think about what I should finish and/or write.

5. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I have absolutely no system whatsoever.   When comments show up in my e.mail I try to take care of them as soon as possible.  Sometimes the comments get me looking at what else is on HubPages while I'm here anyway.  If I hang around long enough I may get an idea for a Hub and whip one up.  Otherwise, I do other stuff (work usually) until I'm fed up doing it, and then I pop back on HubPages.

6. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

I have a great system, turn on my computer, take out my notes for my new hubs to begin writing, check the forums, post a few comments, post a few more, just one last check of the forums, someone to chat with, post a couple more comments, shut computer, close my notes, go to bed resolve to do new hub tomorrow!!!!