jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What is your percent of comments compared to total views?

1. Dobson profile image81
    Dobsonposted 6 years ago

I am amazed how many people read but do not comment. Right now the percentage of comments to views is at 7%. Now I relaize some part of this is my tinkering, so I could dicount another 7-10%, but that still leaves a sginificant amount of views with no comments. I always comment when I read someone's work.

What about you?

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL I am happy to say my comment ratio is far lower at around 0.36% - I still have 7,560 comments. smile

2. Ms Chievous profile image82
    Ms Chievousposted 6 years ago

No  I don't always comment on others hubs. If I don't think I have anything special to say about it I say nothing at all. I always rate them though and sometimes follow the author.

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

My comment to total view percentage is .086%

4. Don Simkovich profile image60
    Don Simkovichposted 6 years ago

I'm surprised at how few comments I receive on my Hubs. Usually I'm writing about business topics and most of my traffic comes from Google, all the international Google sites and Yahoo.

My highest earning Hub on Top Tier gas only has one comment and yet it will regularly receive 12 - 20 views per day . . . most from search engine traffic. It received 40 page views the other day. I'm sure I would receive more comments if I spent more time leaving comments on the Hubs of other writers.