jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Hub Disappeared

1. 60
    rhiannaclarkeposted 6 years ago

Last week I created my first Hub page. I added video, photos, embedded links to my website.  Yes, everything was saved many times over the course of the afternoon.

My Hub page is not to be found. Can someone tell me why and how to retrieve the information placed there?  Why is it gone? It was about the Brazilian Butt-Lift Surgical procedure.  I used the search option to locate it and it is gone.

1. 60
      rhiannaclarkeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just wanted to add -- there are 4 other hub pages discussing this same topic and they remain.

I spent an enormous amount of time writing the pages, uploading the Guide cover and adding photos of women in bathingsuits.  Nothing risque was on this page.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Did you have the rights to use use the photos?

3. Norah Casey profile image80
      Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello Rhianna,

I see no evidence of a hub for your account. We moderated several questions you asked, but we did not moderate any hubs under your account name. If you left the edit hub page in the middle of the process, you may have lost your data. Please contact us for more information.

1. Cagsil profile image84
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you kindly Norah. smile Nice to see you as always. smile big_smile

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Rhianna,

Welcome to HubPages!

On another note, you do not have any hubs published.

Did you publish your hub? If so, then go to your statistics page and check to see where the hub is located.

It could have been pulled down because of TOS violation of either HubPages or GOOGLE Adsense, or both. HubPages reserves the right to unpublish any hub in violation.

If you saved it, it should show up on your statistics page.

If that doesn't work, email team@hubpages.com to find out where your hub is at. wink

3. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Click 'My Account' at the top of this page, it should be on there.

1. 60
      rhiannaclarkeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks everyone for your replies.  It is not here.  And yes, as I wrote above, I saved many times throughout the afternoon putting it together and then checked it live several times.  I sent the URL to my partner to read as well. 

I purchased the photos so I had  all rights. If it was a TOS violation of Hub Pages, then the other Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery hubs should not be up. 

What I'd like to know is where is the warning?  Where is an email saying "we took this down." 

It is gone, and it was taken down. This Hub page was written for one of our clients, a plastic surgeon. 

4. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

HubPages has detailed logs about anything going on at this site. You should do as Cagsil has suggested above, send them an email and ask for their explanation; anything else is purely speculative.

5. eltravose profile image61
    eltravoseposted 6 years ago

very odd, sry