jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Another forum

1. lady luck profile image85
    lady luckposted 8 years ago

I suggest adding a forum for people looking for HELP or FEEDBACK on their hubs so that they don't get flagged as spam or have to deal with people picking on them under the assumption that the person that needs help is being promotional.

2. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

We can usually tell the difference. And the people asking for genuine help usually get it.

If on the other hand, your user name is "Makeaquickbuck," and your hub is 100 copied words full of clickbank links you will get a mouthful. big_smile

3. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

And then I let Mark have a go at 'em!

*laughs*

4. lady luck profile image85

LOL... i WAS asking for help in the HEALTH section and it was taken the wrong way.

5. Mark Knowles profile image59

Actually, we were talking about some one else. Sorry - none of that was aimed at you. It was an "in joke" between me and Misha.

Apologies.

6. Mark Knowles profile image59

Just a suggestion though - Using all caps is considered to be SHOUTING when communicating on a forum. To be honest, I never even looked at your hub because of that and then got into making fun of some one who consistently starts new threads to ask about her hubs. She has learned now and starts the thread without a link. Which is why Misha flagged her post. Not yours.

Honestly, for those of us who spend a lot of time here, we usually can tell the difference and will offer help as needed.

I looked at your hub and am not sure what you are looking for in the way of feedback.You seem to have the capsules placed well, know how to use the ad capsules and have some good relevant information on it. Why is it your least favorite hub?

7. lady luck profile image85

Apology accepted.

I just feel like the content sucks, I tried to do some research, and whats out there is limited. So I guess I wrote based upon what I knew, and what I heard from my doctor, but I don't feel like it was helpful enough? I honestly think I should scrap it.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks.

I wouldn't say the content sucks. OK - It is nothing new, but I can say the same about a lot of hubs.

Don't delete it - try again. Decide what is missing and try a new approach until you get it to your satisfaction. However you are measuring that. big_smile

8. WeddingConsultant profile image81
    WeddingConsultantposted 8 years ago

Is anyone interested in any SUPER AMAZING INCREDIBLE shoes?

working