jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

The photos aren't appearing when I publish the hub.

1. Pamela Kinnaird W profile image88
    Pamela Kinnaird Wposted 6 years ago

It's not my first time publishing a hub and I'm doing everything the way I've done it before,but the four photos I put into it are not appearing.  Just the caption for each photo is appearing. Is there something being fixed and will be working later -- or is it something I've done, do you think?  Thanks

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Weird indeed. I took a look, seems maybe the photos were corrupted somehow. I doubt the issue will fix itself, so I suggest deleting images then import again. You can do a preview prior to publication.

Pamela Kinnaird Wposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your input.  I am going to try it again. (Did it twice last night.) Now I see two other hubbers say they're having the same problem, but I'll try again.  Maybe it's fixed now.

3. Mutiny92 profile image86
    Mutiny92posted 6 years ago

i think that there is a system wide glitch.  The photo's appear fine if you click them to half-width, but not at full width.  Same thing is happening on my new ones.

Thank you.  How do I click it to half width?  I'll look and see but I've never seen that option.

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is inside the image capsule, in editing mode. You can choose full size, half size or quarter size.

Yes, I came back to say I found it. Thanks. It's so exciting to learn something new. Hubpages must be the most user-friendly and comprehensive outfit of its kind.

2. Pamela Kinnaird W profile image88

I found it.  Thanks again for your help. It works.

4. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

This is happening with several of us!!

Thanks. Good to know.

working