jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Violation of over promotion on a hub with only two links

1. Sandyspider profile image46
    Sandyspiderposted 6 years ago

I fixed this hub http://hubpages.com/hub/free-hosting-godaddy after reading that I was in violation. I did noticed that I had 3 links pointing to my ebook site. I quickly fixed it.

Every time I keep republishing it, I got the same message. I am now down to two links. Each link goes to something else. I am still in violation.

How do I get a real person to look at this to show that it isn't over promoted.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey Sandy,

I think you have been saving the hub rather than actually submitting it for review, so it never came to us to be looked at and republished.  I'm republishing it for you now, though.

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Maddie. Nice to see you. Hope you're well. smile

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Sandy, you can email Staff and ask them to review it.

Team@hubpages.com

However, also remember, you cannot have RSS feeds that link to the same domain, if you already have two links to that domain. If you don't have RSS feeds on them, then just email them for an explanation.

You shouldn't have a problem with two links to the same domain. It is just not to go over those two links.

I hoped that helped.

Sandyspiderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Cagsil. I think as Faybe Bay has said, that I just needed to wait to see it change.

As I had said, I accidentally had three links to the same place.

I also have one recipe hub that states it is a duplicate. But I have different ingredient in it that are my own. Maybe I should email that you the team and see what you have to say.

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you read above, 'the team' have already had their say wink

(See reply from Maddie Ruud)

3. Faybe Bay profile image84
    Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago

Hey Sandy, it may be a time thing. I had a hub that they said had too much duplicate material. I took out the copied e-mail and just put in a link to a PDF of it, and they still said too much duplicate content! I wrote them and published the hub anyway. Next day the hub was cleared of warnings. I would guess that you should publish it and then the warning will clear later.

4. ngureco profile image86
    ngurecoposted 6 years ago

Check if you have other hubs with links pointing to that domain.

Sandyspiderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I do have one other hub pointing to that domain and I had tied the two in. But I took that link out. But this hub talks about hosting and the other is about buying a domain.

5. Sandyspider profile image46
    Sandyspiderposted 6 years ago

Here is another one. I just sent a message to the team by email. I cannot figure out where more than two links are linked to the same site. With the exception of my hubs, which I had been told we can add up to 100 hubs. Is that correct?

<link snipped>

6. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Sandy, the best way to figure this out is to email team at hubpages dot com. Posting this on forums does not make it solved any faster - providing you did not make a counting mistake. smile

7. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Sandy,

You have one too many links to one domain.

You have 3 links on the page

hxxp: //www.ebooktreesaver.com/

working