jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Traffic down for this month of June?

1. LarasMama profile image59
    LarasMamaposted 6 years ago

Last month was a great month - I'd just finished my 30/30 days and I was getting about 450 hits a day. Now I'm averaging 300. Just wondering if this is about time of year, if it's just me or anyone else is experiencing this?

A few of my hubs are going up in hits but some (evergreen ones) are going down quite a bit.

(It's ok, I'm not overly worried, because I know that HP earnings and fame doesn't happen overnight, just looking for feedback!)

1. OregonWino profile image85
      OregonWinoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think that this is normal for a early week in summer, especially after a long holiday weekend like we just had!

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How much traffic from search engines were you getting out of 450 views and how much is the search engine traffic now out of 300?

When you are constantly publishing new hubs, you get a lot of internal traffic.

1. LarasMama profile image59
        LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Since i did the 30 day challenge it's rarely been more than 3-4 hubs a week. So it's not that. About 65-70% of my views are from outside sources, anyway.

1. 0
          ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You could probably regain that 50% by learning to effectively utilise tagging

Thats a good hub. Darkside has one too, but I dont have that on bookmark, maybe he could come along and share the link.

***Leaves opportunity for Darkside to promote his hub*** wink

1. Lily Rose profile image84
            Lily Roseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ryan's right - I followed his advice to do the same and it has been working for me!

2. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Traffic can fall a fair bit in the Summer, as people would simply get out and do something when the weather is nice rather than sitting surfing the internet. My traffic has remained about the same, but then I have a lot of soccer hubs and the World Cup is fast approaching.

3. LeanMan profile image83
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

My traffic is still rising, but my hubs are fairly new

4. Richieb799 profile image68
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Weekends are always lower, people are all out or with families hmm I'm down to 450 today