jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

Which Hubber has published the most Hubs under one avatar?

1. Sally's Trove profile image85
    Sally's Troveposted 7 years ago

Hal Lacino at 2150?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image87
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

Hal Licino has a lot of hubs. Not sure if anyone has more.

Patty Inglish only has about 1232 hubs but she has 3003 followers, almost 3 times as many as Hal.

3. darkside profile image79
    darksideposted 7 years ago

profile/trading has 1822 unbelievable hubs.

1. Sally's Trove profile image85
      Sally's Troveposted 7 years ago in reply to this

darkside, I've searched on "profile/trading", "profile" and "trading", and I haven't come up with whomever you've suggested. Can you be more specific about who this Hubber is?

1. darkside profile image79
        darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hubpages.com/profile/trading

And he's unbelievable in a "I can't believe someone publishes 'stuff' like this" kind of way.

1. rmcrayne profile image92
          rmcrayneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I just (half arsed) read The Rolling Stones hub about "the rock music".  It was amusing to me how he repeated that phrase over and over. 

Hmmm... over 1M views, but only 81 followers.

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

That I know of - there happens to be one hubber who has publised over 4000 hubs under one name.

I searched, but was unable to find the hubber. wink

1. rmcrayne profile image92
      rmcrayneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I noticed a month or two ago that shinujohn2008 had disappeared.  Did she (he?) get busted for the unauthorized use of all of those photos?

1. sunforged profile image70
        sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thats odd, I noticed that ShinjuJohn2008 was missing just today and tried to find some notice in the forums.

I think "trading" is kind of clever , keyword madlibs and taking advantage of the fact that many dont know the difference between a searchbar and a url bar.

Not sure if up to par on quality standards but certainly a clever concept

1. Simple Tim profile image55
          Simple Timposted 7 years ago in reply to this

"Not sure if up to par on quality standards but certainly a clever concept
          replymore "-definately agree...not sure how trading has bypassed the 'hub police' publishing 1822!! hubs without being flagged susbstandard?

2. darkside profile image79
        darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Same here! I went looking for her and noticed that shinujohn2009, shinujohn2009 and shinujohn2010 were all gone.

As much as I dislike the whole photo gallery concept the person behind those usernames was actually quite nice.

5. salt profile image60
    saltposted 7 years ago

wow, Im up to 90.. thats amazing, it gives motivation just thinking about it. Makes me realize its worth keeping going. Just keep plodding.

6. lesterd2009 profile image60
    lesterd2009posted 7 years ago

I wonder how much Hal Licino makes in term of adsense, with over 2000 hubs, the earnings must be over $1000 minumum

working