jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. Techtree profile image59
    Techtreeposted 6 years ago

Hubs Invitation tool will allow hubbers to invite other hubbers on their hubs. Hubber can invite other hubbers by writting their names in a text box or tool can suggest what people are likely to be intrested in the posted hub.

What is the benefit of this HUBS INVITATIONS?
    This would be very helpful for those who has less views and comments on their hubs. Newbies writes hubs but there is no views and comments on their hubs. This makes them disappointed and leads to quit with writting. After Invitation system, they would be able to invite other hubbers and will receive comments. This will make them more interactive with the HubPages Community.

2. SunSeven profile image61
    SunSevenposted 6 years ago

It might induce spam! Certainly I dont want my inbox to be full by invitations. You already have a similar feature in your 'share it' button on hubs. smile
    Best Regards

1. Origin profile image59
      Originposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good point about the spam, I was thinking the same thing. smile

2. Techtree profile image59
      Techtreeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, HUBS INVITATIONS will not arrive in your Inbox. There should be another folder for invitations only like INVITATIONS

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

As pointed out there is the share it feature.  Plus followers who wish to receive notices get emails about new hubs already.  This invitation idea is not needed.