jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How Can I Put Multiple Pictures Spreaded Throughout My Hub?

1. liljen23 profile image80
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

I am having trouble adding multiple pictures in my hub. I want pictures added to each text capsule I add and every single time I try to do that it gives me a photo capsule but it comes like a photo slide and it doesn't add my photos to the hub. It seems like it is messed up in some kind of way. Do I just keep the photo capsule I already have and add multiple pictures to that but I am trying to figure, how do I spread them across the hub like I want to.

2. Ohma profile image79
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

there is a check box in the editor mode at the top of the hub to disable the slide show link.

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Liljen, you could create separate image capsules for each image. Then you can use the "rearrange capsules" feature to rearrange their order, so you will have one image capsule on top of each text capsule.

Once they sit like that, you can use the right-oriented arrow on the image capsule. Once you press that, the image capsule will automatically wrap itself around the text, on the right side. Pretty neat.

For this to work, you may have to break your text into several capsules as well.

1. CashStar profile image61
      CashStarposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you dear. I did it its work. Thanks.

2. profile image60
      SarahLambertposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I was wondering how to do this myself.  Thanks so much for the info!

3. liljen23 profile image80
      liljen23posted 6 years ago

Thanks Website, I will try this and let you know how it works out..

4. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Please, do tell...

working