jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

google ads

1. lucieanne profile image82
    lucieanneposted 6 years ago

Hi. I published a new hub a couple of hours ago and I've noticed that the google ads have got absolutely nothing to do with my topic - sexy pics of Rhianna???? Why has this happened?

2. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Takes them a while to catch up. Give it an hour or so.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Because your Hub is brand-new and Google hasn't yet scanned the precise content yet.

Also remember that AdSense targets ads based on location and browser history, so the ads that you see are most often not what other visitors see.

1. lucieanne profile image82
      lucieanneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh ok. Thanks for the info

4. Sparhawke profile image60
    Sparhawkeposted 6 years ago

So the question becomes, what are you looking at? lol

5. lucieanne profile image82
    lucieanneposted 6 years ago

I've just been and had a look at the ads again, and although they seemed fine last night - finally, today I'm advertising INDIAN SEX!!! What's going on here? I dont do much browsing these days, I'm always on here trying to learn about the best way to make a buck or two. What's Indian sex got to do with my hub, that's what I's like to know. I don't think many of my page viewers are going to be doing much clicking! Hey ho. I'll see what they put on the next one.

1. eltravose profile image61
      eltravoseposted 6 years ago

Adsense is a little off when relating to some topics, it's quite hilarious.

2. maruthirp profile image60
      maruthirpposted 6 years ago

If you have linked your adsense account with hubpages and if it is new adsense account, it will take some time to assess the type of content on your page. That should be the reason.